[SOLVED]location of product list in admin

i need to make some changes to admin product list - the one thas on my attached image.i need a file where this base price, reference is coded in .. i cant find the location of TPL

i thought it was /admin/themes/default/template/helpers/list/list_content.tpl  BUT no, its not there...

its PS 1.6

Capture.PNG

Edited by sickshot (see edit history)

I suggest that you take a look at

src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Forms/form_products.html.twig

which includes

src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/products_table.html.twig

To create the content of the table, src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/ProductController creates a list with the method listAction givent to the template

src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/list.html.twig

good day

Edited by Bruno G (see edit history)

On 6/11/2020 at 11:40 PM, Bruno G said:

I suggest that you take a look at

src//Resources/views/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Forms/form_products.html.twig

which includes

src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/products_table.html.twig

To create the content of the table, src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/ProductController creates a list with the method listAction givent to the template

src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/list.html.twig

good day

i have checked this and cant find folders Resources...and do you mean ps main folder under PrestaShopBundle?

is it for ps version 1.6?

so i have found a file where the columns like base price, quantities etc. can be removed/modified:   /public_html/prestashop_folder/controllers/admin/AdminProductsController.php

i have removed 

$this->fields_list['price'] = array(
            'title' => $this->l('Base price--'),
            'type' => 'price',
            'align' => 'text-right',
            'filter_key' => 'a!price'
        );

and whole column gone...dont know if anything was affected yet checking

3 hours ago, sickshot said:

i have checked this and cant find folders Resources...and do you mean ps main folder under PrestaShopBundle?

is it for ps version 1.6?

For 1.7 yes but I don't know for 1.6... I don't think so because they started working with Symfony with 1.7