Products not visible when adding country

Dear all

I have a strange problem. my domain is www.ieraskevi.com

The problem occurs when a customer does the following steps:

• customer adds a product in the cart
  • proceeds to checkout 
  • adds a Country *
  • Customer does not complete the order  and returns to home page to browse other products

then the problem occurs ....products are not visible in any category!

* (the problem occurs if he adds any country with the exception of Greece ..if he adds Greece then there is no problem)

Please guys somebody help!

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, El Patron said:

edit category, go to bottom...

there you will see group access, it should be enabled for all groups...now it's seems to be set for visitor but once registered 'customer' does not appear to be enabled...

Hello Sir,

I just checked ...all categories at the bottom access was already enabled for all groups ...so it cannot be this the cause of the problem

image.png.680eec858e5174738ae024bf89df5725.png

wow..that is odd...from here I can only make guesses.  for debug in performance you can toggle enabled/enabled 3rd party modules and overrides...

for example if you disable those and problem goes away it tells you a module issue....

also enable debug mode when recreating to see if error exposed.

• 1 year later...

From another thread, try disabling "faceted search" or sort products by anything other than "product price" (via Shop Parameters > Product Settings > Pagination).  I had the same issue and this works until this bug is fixed.  This issue seems to occur only when a customer is logged in.  You can also try to sort products by price to see the bug (products will disappear).

Edited by base428 (see edit history)