(RESOLVED) Undefined property Context:$theme

Buenas tardes, estoy hace 2 días teniendo un error que no puedo arreglar (imagen en anexo)

Eso vino a occurir después que cambie de la versión 1.6x para la mas actual: 1.7.6.5 con el módulo 1-Click.
La carpeta del proyecto tiene el permiso 644 y 775. Hasta intente cambiar para 777 (solo para test), pero nada paso. Las carpetas están el user: www-data
También intente cambiar el theme para uno más nuevo que encontré por el fórum, que es compatible con esa actual versión (creía que quizá sé algo del theme), pero tampoco hay solucionado el error.

¿Alguién tiene alguna idea o solución para ayudarme?

¡Desde ya, los agradezco!

#### English:

Good afternoon, I am 2 days ago having an error that I can not fix (image in annex)

This happened after I changed from version 1.6x to the most current one: 1.7.6.5 with the 1-Click module.
The project folder has the permission 644 and 775. I even tried changing to 777 (only for test), but nothing happened. Folders have the owner user and group: www-data
Also tryng changing the theme to a newer one that I found for the forum, which is compatible with that current version (I thought maybe the problem is in the theme version), but the error has not been solved either.

Does anyone have any ideas or solutions to help me?

Since now, I thank you!

error_prestashop.png

Resolved: Is because a iq-ecommerce module. We need upgrade that to the new version...

Edited by majorfox
resolved (see edit history)