Taxes before discount calculation

Hello,

In the Netherlands you sell gift cards without tax. Tax is calculated when the customer spends the giftcard. We have hardcopy giftcards where we stick a code upon. The code we create in a cart rule. But the voucher is deducted as discount instead of payment. That calculates the wrong tax amount. I attached a screenshot of how I'd like to have that calculated. I need to have the option to calculate it this way, but only for the codes that I put on the gift cards.

I hope some1 knows a solution?

Screen Shot 06-05-20 at 02.11 PM.PNG

• 7 months later...
On 6/5/2020 at 9:00 AM, pic16f876 said:

Hello,

In the Netherlands you sell gift cards without tax. Tax is calculated when the customer spends the giftcard. We have hardcopy giftcards where we stick a code upon. The code we create in a cart rule. But the voucher is deducted as discount instead of payment. That calculates the wrong tax amount. I attached a screenshot of how I'd like to have that calculated. I need to have the option to calculate it this way, but only for the codes that I put on the gift cards.

I hope some1 knows a solution?

Screen Shot 06-05-20 at 02.11 PM.PNG

Hello, did you find the solution ?  I need the same thing for amount voucher only (not % discount)

• 9 months later...