How to remove gap between headerlogo and the top of the browser window ?

Hello

I want to remove the gap between my header logo and the top of the browser window.
I attache a picture so you can see what i mean. Its the gap where the red X is that i want to get rid of.
I am not sure at all in which file i shall look for and what code to alter.

But i have seen its been done so it must go, no?

Thanx for any help.

//Peter

3739_sjDVtUJmpLxerZ4QeVng_t

Hello Static.

Well, its up, and im doing a lot of trial and error with it.
Im working on to get to know the design now, so I can make it lok as I want.
I can offcourse use free themes like yours or those from DDLX, but I want to be able to say, “I have done this”.

So please, have a look at www.lindbergers.com/ws

Best regards
Peter

I understand what you mean by sense of acheivement.

I like to help... with either free themes or tips. From what i can see from your site, it's all the items you have in the "top of pages" position that is making the gap. by making them all in line it would remove the gap (that is if the spacing in the css is right). But to do that you have to many items in the "top of pages". you would need to sacrifice something i.e. search or links... because the logo takes up 1/3 of the width

then to bring the user information up inline with the other links you need to follow what i posted here ... http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/9936/themes/tutorial_how_to_makeedit_a_template

hope this helps... let us know how you go

Thanx Static

Help is appreciated, but i feel that if i gonna run a shop i then have to know how it works.
If anything happens i must be able to depend on my knowledge.

The "clutter" in the top is there "straight from the box", i can probably remove or move something.
And the logo is just for now, just to have something to work with. Later i gonna have a nicer logo, slightly higher as well.

And then for example the "Homepage's logo" (that is uploaded in BO) is not in center of its box.
If i can upload it in BO "homepage editor" why cant i there also decide alignment for it?
So where can i change that?

Thanx for your time
Peter

Okay maybe with this:

h1#logo {
   float: left;
   width: 29%;
   margin-top:0px;  <<<---
}

}

This row did it.
Thanks to both of you for all input.
Now i just need to make my self a nice logo.
And center align the midle section.

I will soon put up a new question regarding BG image, please stay tuned and prepare some more answers .-)

Thanx again for all your help.

//Peter