Funnel Google Analytics

Rutger

Hi,

I'm struggeling with a good funnel setup in GA for the checkout. Can someone help me?
I have installed module (https://addons.prestashop.com/nl/analyses-statistieken/18623-premium-google-analytics-enhanced-ecommerce.html)

But in GA I have tried serveral setups but all without the result I'm looking for.
in Goals I need a URL for each step
Cart
Personal details /account
Adrress
Shipment
Payment
Thank you

I do already have E-commerce tracking so I can see the orders but I would like to know how the checkout is preforming and if people are leaving in this stage.
www.carsjeans.nl

Thanks
Rutger

I'm in the same position, and keen to get a funnel set up (in PS1.6).

However, based on spending the last 2 hours Googling, I've come to the conclusion that it mustn't be possible to track the Prestashop checkout in a GA funnel due to the friendly URLs it uses for the checkout pages.

The only instructions I can find date back more than 5 years, and don't work in PS1.6.

I'm amazed there isn't a clear and accurate guide for this, and I'm hoping I'm just looking in the wrong place, and someone out there is doing this successfully!

@Rutger Can I ask - I was looking at the module you are using, and from reading the description it sounded like it sends events into the Shopping Behaviour section of GA automatically - is this not the case? Do you still have to manually set up funnels?

I don't want to spend the money on it if it still doesn't allow me to see the full shopping journey!

Thanks,

Andrew

• 9 months later...