Want to change Terms & Condition Check box Location

Hello Gauravchawla18,

Here is answer to your 1st request:

Enter folder list of ps > themes > current_theme_folder > templates > checkout > _partials > steps > shipping.tpl
Find line 82. There you will see the "div" with "class=delivery". Remove this div completely.

And for 2nd request:

If you want to add terms and conditions to registration form you can do like this. Enter GDPR compliance module. Select "Consent checkbox customization"  and do like the image: https://jmp.sh/XdD6J2H
Also, if want remove "terms of condition of use" from payment step, need to make some code changes.
Have a nice weekend.

Edited by PrestaServicePro (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 5:52 PM, PrestaServicePro said:

Hello Gauravchawla18,

Here is answer to your 1st request:

Enter folder list of ps > themes > current_theme_folder > templates > checkout > _partials > steps > shipping.tpl
Find line 82. There you will see the "div" with "class=delivery". Remove this div completely.

And for 2nd request:

If you want to add terms and conditions to registration form you can do like this. Enter GDPR compliance module. Select "Consent checkbox customization"  and do like the image: https://jmp.sh/XdD6J2H
Also, if want remove "terms of condition of use" from payment step, need to make some code changes.
Have a nice weekend.

Thanks a lot.....

Well where can i find all these as I am not able to find the module you are talking.... and i am using PS 1.7.6.5

Thanks

• 2 years later...
On 12/24/2022 at 5:09 PM, PrestaHeroes.com said:

Terms and conditions are really not relevant in modern front ends.  If not legally required to present, get rid of it and any other non checkout box.  News letters can be internally set to yes.  

Do all you can to reduce distractions from visitor experience

I want to change newsletter checkbox, i want to add information about discount from newsletter :)