[SOLVED] Prestashop 1.7 BO only penguin

Hi,

In my new instalation of prestashop 1.7 everything is ok, except where I try login stay a page with pinguin and with no form like the attachment.

Any can help me?

erroCapturar.PNG

Hi,
Enter folder list of ps > config > defines.inch.php
you will see define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false); Change false to TRUE and try to refresh the page again. On screen or inspect you must see the error.
Have a nice weekend 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, PrestaServicePro said:

Hi,
Enter folder list of ps > config > defines.inch.php
you will see define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false); Change false to TRUE and try to refresh the page again. On screen or inspect you must see the error.
Have a nice weekend 

thanks for the reply, but i had already done that. At inspect I see an error in jquery-1.11.0.js on line 4 but I don't know how to solve it.
It had happened to me in another project and I ended up doing it, I don't remember how

I thought it was something in the php configuration but you can see that everything is ok here https://opticasilva.pt/phppsinfo.php

Same problem, but in the var/logs in the log file é have this exception

*ERROR*     v1.7.6.5    2020/05/23 - 06:59:57: Property Employee->firstname is not valid at line 1003 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

Can be a problem de special charaters in firstname employee? Can I change the name in the database?

• vctp10 changed the title to [SOLVED] Prestashop 1.7 BO only penguin