How to get single Image for Mutliple combinations

gauravchawla18

Hi, I assume you created 1 product and have made 40 variations, color, and other changes? Or did you create 40 Products? If you did the first, you can go into the product, into the variation and select the image you uploaded. If you created 40 products (stand-alone) then you will have to upload the image to every product as it will not be available for selection. 

Edited by jetway (see edit history)

If you already have existing combinations and want to renew them adding images, you can use Store Manager for the update: export those products, add images to file specifying their names, and import them back. This would be definitely faster.

2 hours ago, jetway said:

Hi, I assume you created 1 product and have made 40 variations, color, and other changes? Or did you create 40 Products? If you did the first, you can go into the product, into the variation and select the image you uploaded. If you created 40 products (stand-alone) then you will have to upload the image to every product as it will not be available for selection. 

Hi,

I created 1 product with multiple variations now thing is if I say design is same of 5 products so image will also be same but I am not able to identify from where shall I select Image for all 5 variations together.

I I want to select images for each variation then I have to do it individually which is a long process

Kindly find image for better reference

Product.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Constantino said:

If you already have existing combinations and want to renew them adding images, you can use Store Manager for the update: export those products, add images to file specifying their names, and import them back. This would be definitely faster.

There will be many variations and renaming images will again take same amount of time

On 5/21/2020 at 10:11 PM, El Patron said:

for alternate, for multiplexing shop content across multiple domains we developed this way back in 1.4 and carried over into 1.7.

https://prestashopaddons.prestaheroes.com/en-us/modules/prestashop-17/prestashop-multistore-multishop-pro

contact us if you have questions, Laza handles our customer modules and will help answer.

Thanks a lot.. but is is little expensive for me.