A little bit of help please

Good Morning Everyone

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who takes the time to help on these pages. I have managed over the last couple of days to search the forum and find answers to most of my questions before posting.

There are just a few little niggles I am struggling with which I would like some help with if at all possible. I am using a custom theme called bizkick by HiddenTechies team.

My questions refer to a shop I am building at http://lillysclothnappies.co.uk/presta17

Question 1

Ref: Picture 1

I want to shift my logo and the main menu up to reduce the amount of white space at the top of the shop. I believe this is to do with padding but don't want to risk the integrity of the rest of the shop. Am I looking in the right place?

Question 2

Ref: Picture 2

In the Category Tree on the left of my Category Page I want to remove the top parent category "Shop". I managed this on the page itself but I am not sure where to look for this instance.

Question 3

Ref: Picture 3

I have copied the header.tpl to my order page as I want the header to look the same as the rest of the site however there is a grey line across the page. I cannot find what this is to remove it.

Question 4

Ref: Picture 4

When I click on shop in the main menu I would like the menu to open across the page. There is also an issue with the formatting. The parent categories in bold have shifted to the right as if they are child categories. How can I make the other categories on the same level bold? see Picture 2 to see how I believe it should be.

I hope these are easy fixes and appreciate any time you take to try and help me

Thanks

Shaun

gaps.png

heirarchy.png

line on order page.png

menu width and bold.png

Edited by ShaunJUK (see edit history)