Too much white space in Admin / back office

tank

We have been using Prestashop 1.4 for 9 years,   and recently I've been testing version 1.7

I noticed there is way too much white space, constantly having to scroll,  very annoying when you are looking at an order.  Shipper has a 24 inch monitor,  doesn't help.    

There is basically no information on the top 4 inches of the screen.   This is not just with Prestashop,  but seems to be a trend with all shopping carts.    Imagine coding and being able to see  only 10 lines of code at a time.

I Would like to see shipping address,  products, messages, status on one screen.    

• 2 years later...
On 5/20/2020 at 10:02 PM, tank said:

We have been using Prestashop 1.4 for 9 years,   and recently I've been testing version 1.7

I noticed there is way too much white space, constantly having to scroll,  very annoying when you are looking at an order.  Shipper has a 24 inch monitor,  doesn't help.    

There is basically no information on the top 4 inches of the screen.   This is not just with Prestashop,  but seems to be a trend with all shopping carts.    Imagine coding and being able to see  only 10 lines of code at a time.

I Would like to see shipping address,  products, messages, status on one screen.    

Hi bro how are you? i have seen that you having problem with your monitor of size of images you are seeing so here i want to share my experience with you which i had with monitor mega i bought a monitor with help of it i hope it can help you.

Edited by alibhai (see edit history)