Error 500 /Internal Server Error

Hi all,

I recently installed Presta 1.7.7.0 and getting errors on certain links. I'm getting internal server error If i refresh the page enough times it it sometimes allows me through to the particular link. I've tried everything in regards to clearing cache, adjusting settings in Performance etc. I've also contacted my host provider and they've added php.ini file to the directory but still no fix. The links in particular I'm unable to access are:

Categories

Advanced Parameters > Email

Design > Theme & Logo

These are just some of the links, I'm sure there are more. Some functionality is working like adding products etc but its getting really frustrating when I want to create a new Category and i keep getting this error.

I've also tried other versions of Prestashop and all are doing the exact same. I also enabled debug mode and was getting OutOfMemeoryException a lot of the time?

Anybody any idea what it could be and have a fix?

server err 2.png

server err 3.png

server error.png

10 hours ago, JBW said:

Ask your webhosting to increase the PHP memory limit or (if you are allowed) change it yourself in php.ini configuration.

By the way 1.7.7. is still beta1 version

Sorry I forgot to say I already contacted them about it and they inserted a script with:

memory_limit = 512M
max_execution_time = 120
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 520M
max_input_vars = 20000
suhosin.post.max_vars = 5000 
suhosin.request.max_vars = 5000

Still the exact same issues though. I also cleared cache in Performance but no difference.

I also had the exact same issue with previous stable versions, I've uploaded multiple version and they're all acting the same way for me.