Store review + facebook page integration

Hello,

there are several modules that implements part of the functionality that I am looking for, some offering very advanced level of certain aspects, but I could not find anything that offer an end to end feature that encompass the experience of reviewing the store and linking it with the facebook page.
Here are what I am looking for.

RSS1: SSO with facebook for the customers who have facebook accounts and opt so.
RST1: the customer is able to write a store review from the front office. The store review is saved as a facebook page review for the associated business.
RST2: the customer is presented with the overall score of the reviews written for the store. The store simply display the facebook page overall score.
RST3: the customer can browse the reviews in details. The store simply lists the details of the page review maintained in facebook page.
RFB2: the customers have an option to share their store review on their own facebook page.
RDS1: there is an option to give discounts to whom write a store review (from the store at least).
RDS2: there is an option to give discounts to whom share their store review to their facebook page (from the store).

Is anyone aware of any modules that implements a good portion of those functionalities?

Thank you for any hint.

Regards.

/Flavio

19 hours ago, Flaviotti said:

Hello,

there are several modules that implements part of the functionality that I am looking for, some offering very advanced level of certain aspects, but I could not find anything that offer an end to end feature that encompass the experience of reviewing the store and linking it with the facebook page.
Here are what I am looking for.

RSS1: SSO with facebook for the customers who have facebook accounts and opt so.
RST1: the customer is able to write a store review from the front office. The store review is saved as a facebook page review for the associated business.
RST2: the customer is presented with the overall score of the reviews written for the store. The store simply display the facebook page overall score.
RST3: the customer can browse the reviews in details. The store simply lists the details of the page review maintained in facebook page.
RFB2: the customers have an option to share their store review on their own facebook page.
RDS1: there is an option to give discounts to whom write a store review (from the store at least).
RDS2: there is an option to give discounts to whom share their store review to their facebook page (from the store).

Is anyone aware of any modules that implements a good portion of those functionalities?

Thank you for any hint.

Regards.

/Flavio

Hello Flavio,

We hope you are doing well.

Please have a look if you can it helpful -

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?search_query=Store review %2B facebook page integration

Thanks!!!