Trim email address on submit

razvy

Hi,

I noticed that on some devices, the user can't finalise the order because the device OS is adding an invisible blank space at the end of the email address.

I need someone to change the code so the email address is cleaned and trimmed on submit.

My PS is 1.6 and I am using Supercheckout module from Knowband.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 11:59 PM, razvy said:

Hi,

I noticed that on some devices, the user can't finalise the order because the device OS is adding an invisible blank space at the end of the email address.

I need someone to change the code so the email address is cleaned and trimmed on submit.

My PS is 1.6 and I am using Supercheckout module from Knowband.

Thank you

Please contact our support team to get it resolved. Please click on the link below to get in touch with support team.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=18016

19 minutes ago, razvy said:

We further checked with our technical team and found that you need to extend the support period as you have purchased in module in 2017. If you are not interested in extending the support period then just get in touch with the support team and share your your requirement, we will make the required changes at a minimal price.

On 5/27/2020 at 12:13 PM, Knowband Plugins said:

We further checked with our technical team and found that you need to extend the support period as you have purchased in module in 2017. If you are not interested in extending the support period then just get in touch with the support team and share your your requirement, we will make the required changes at a minimal price.

This is a MAJOR BUG that made me lose a lot of money. Tha fact that it was invisible for me and I didn't detect it during the support period doesn't change the fact that a lot of customers couldn't finalise the orders on my store!

Why would you ask for money to fix it???