PrestaShop 1.6 WebServices error with Kloud Connectors

Hello, I've been trying to connect my PrestaShop store to the Zoho CRM though Kloud Connectors, in order to do this acording to their documentation I must create an API Key in my back office, which is already done, the problem is when I set the api key and the url I get this message a thttps://www.kloudconnectors.com/PrestashopTZ/connectorsettings

image.thumb.png.6261a0942ac5a98516082a289e0d17da.png

and

image.png.34915047ba1ef526e12128f8d58d390d.png

Here's my webservices config:

image.thumb.png.326205ea96f681f4560aae60c0b1e23e.png

When I hit activate web service I save and when the page reloads it remains the same...

But if I access through https://salvadorstore.com/store/ve/api I enter the api key on the dialog and get the XML response:

image.thumb.png.46a26f128f0289e05d09c8e18a9be293.png

When I contacted Kloud Connectors customer services this was their answer:

Hi Sir, 

I guess you haven't made that API public yet. Please logout from your store and then click this link that you have provided, it is asking for userid and password. Once you enter this then you can get the response. Could you make this link accessible publicly so that our connector can find this page. If you don't enter userid and password on this page and cancel it throws 401 error, which is what you would see. When the connector sends this then it gives 404 error which is not found. 

Here is a screen shot of this. Once you remove this limitation, connector should work. 

image.png.7eddd533c4b0ab781c7e9e80e6d16df8.png

So apparently this dialog might be the cause but I don't know what they mean by:

I guess you haven't made that API public yet.

Whatever the case I can't connect to Kloud and without that connection I can't connect to Zoho neither