4th PrestaShop Meetup in Serbia - (Online)

katicziv

Za prvi online susret pripremili smo kao i uvek zanimljiv i koristan sadržaj. Ukazaćemo na najveći i najčešći problem koji se javlja u prestashop prodavnici, a kojeg nismo ni svesni sve dok ne pokušamo da migriramo prodavnicu na noviju platformu.

Pokazaćemo vam kako kako da pravilno dijagnostikujete i izolujete problem u bazi podataka, zatim koji su simptomi, i način kako da rešite/utklonite "loš kod" u bazi podataka. Naravno i ovaj put ćemo predstaviti fenomenalne mogućnosti softvera STORE MANAGER, u rešavanju baš ovakvih problema.

spacer.png

For the first online meeting, we have prepared, as always, interesting and useful content. We will point out the biggest and most common problem that occurs in the Prestashop store, which we are not even aware of until we try to migrate the store to a newer platform.

We will show you how to properly diagnose and isolate a problem in a database, then what the symptoms are, and how to fix / eliminate "bad code" in a database. Of course, this time as well, we will present the phenomenal possibilities of the STORE MANAGER software, in solving such problems.

• Like 1