Traffic & Sales Analytics Module

Hello,

I'm running advertising for an online retailer, and we've overlooked the analytics part a lot until now.

We are looking for the best/easy to use traffic analytics tool/module to use with our Prestashop site. Not to keen on Google Analytics, I'd like to see some other recommended options.

The functions we're interested the most in:

- Traffic Source (paid, organic, google, facebook etc) 

- Sales analysis - see what products/categories performed the best, the ability to see statistics and analytics for individual orders (their traffic source mainly)

- Real statistics - a module that keeps track of cancelled orders and doesn't count them towards our revenue thus inflating our numbers and fooling us (that's why I can't trust Facebook's Ad reportings, it doesn't know which orders are actually fulfilled).

We're running Facebook Ads and  Google Text Ads for now, and we're gonna start Google Display Ads soon as well, so we need to know how they are performing in order to know where to invest and what's working.

Looking forward to your suggestions guys!

Hello, thanks for your reply!

I was considering Matomo, looked like a great tool, but I checked the pricing of it, and there are drawbacks, both to the own server hosting (which would require additional features from them for quite some extra money per month, or a cloud service from them, which may still get pretty expensive, considering that we're having 300,000 page views this month, when sales aren't considered THAT good. So in better times, we'd get easier past 500K and end up spending thousands/year just for analytics. 

As Matomo is a free open source tool you can host it whereever you want. For permium services (Plugin) they will charge, but that same busines modell as Prestashop is running with the modules. If you compare with e.g. Google Analytics Premium I guess it will  still be cheaper

• 1 month later...