hello to everyone, so I have a little problem, I want to add to the products pictures "gif", goes to put them, but when I want see the product, does not work animation, can someone help me solve this problem, thank you very much.

i use prestashop 1.7.6.4

:(

Edited by Bossf3 (see edit history)

Hi Bossf3,

As far as I know, Prestashop does not allow gif animations in the product images by default (at least until 1.6 version).

If you upload a gif image it will probably show a static image, but there are modules that can do that for you.

Regards.

4 hours ago, sergifri said:

Hi Bossf3,

As far as I know, Prestashop does not allow gif animations in the product images by default (at least until 1.6 version).

If you upload a gif image it will probably show a static image, but there are modules that can do that for you.

Regards.

Thank you for answer, but i know exist modules, but i want to work without module, because here is ,,gif''

ScreenShot

2 minutes ago, Bossf3 said:

because here is ,,gif''

Yes, normal gif works but not animated because Presta uses standard GD graphics libary which does not support animation

2 minutes ago, JBW said:

Yes, normal gif works but not animated because Presta uses standard GD graphics libary which does not support animation

And can you help me, so I can add animation pictures to the products?