Error on moving presta to another server

raduenea

Hello,

I have prestashop 1.7.6.5.. It was installed on a hosted server with php 7.3

I moved to a VPS with php7.2 and after all configurations (mysql, php config files, etc) it keep gives me the following error:

Notice: tempnam(): file created in the system's temporary directory in /var/www/html/presta/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 258

Warning: rename(/tmp/class_index.phpsuPhxT,/var/www/html/presta/var/cache/dev/class_index.php): No such file or directory in /var/www/html/presta/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 264

Notice: tempnam(): file created in the system's temporary directory in /var/www/html/presta/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 258

Warning: rename(/tmp/class_stub.phpeholgv,/var/www/html/presta/var/cache/dev/class_stub.php): No such file or directory in /var/www/html/presta/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 264

Warning: rename(/tmp/namespaced_class_stub.phpqJ7pZ6,/var/www/html/presta/var/cache/dev/namespaced_class_stub.php): No such file or directory in /var/www/html/presta/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 264

Warning: require_once(/var/www/html/presta/var/cache/dev/appParameters.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/presta/config/bootstrap.php on line 87

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/presta/var/cache/dev/appParameters.php' (include_path='/var/www/html/presta/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/var/www/html/presta/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/var/www/html/presta/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/var/www/html/presta/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/presta/config/bootstrap.php on line 87

It keep show this from the beggining, and I don't think is from the php version, mysql or other config file.

Any ideas please?

Thanks in advanced.

1 hour ago, JBW said:

After moving, delete /var/cache and make sure that this has correct access rights.

I delete the content from  /var/cache (from prestashop) but no luck.

I try to find out where is this folder "/tmp/class_index.phptZLLp6" because I can't find it.

Besides that if I refresh the page it generate a new number from ""/tmp/class_index.phptZLLp6" to "/tmp/class_index.phpAtQ07l".

Any ideas?

Well, I found somehting.

I changed permission "777" to /var/cache and /var/logs.

Now I'm not sure that it's ok to give full acces to those folders.

I think it must be "775" but then Presta don't have acces to write.

It's there a way to allow presta to write even if the folder have "775" permission?

Thanks

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...