Hello, i want to add more products to my shop but anytime i choose my last product to duplicate it, i get this error 500 message. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Thank you in advance.

error500.jpg

Hi,

You  have  a  duplicated  entry  issue  for  the key    id_product_2    in the  table  ps_specific_price .

4 hours ago, ndiaga said:

Hi,

You  have  a  duplicated  entry  issue  for  the key    id_product_2    in the  table  ps_specific_price .

Hello, thank you for the response. Can you help in it how i could solve it?

3 hours ago, zsadam said:

Hello, thank you for the response. Can you help in it how i could solve it?

Are  you  duplication  the  same  product  two  times?  

19 hours ago, ndiaga said:

Are  you  duplication  the  same  product  two  times?  

No i usually duplicate the last one. But this error comes up if i duplicate ANY product. It looks like this: i duplicate a product which is online, has combinations and has customization field. After clicking on button "duplicate" i get this error 500 and if i click on back button in browser a new product is created which is offline, and has no customization field, however, combinations are there. If i refresh the page which is showing error 500 then every time i refresh a new duplication is created.

1 hour ago, zsadam said:

No i usually duplicate the last one. But this error comes up if i duplicate ANY product. It looks like this: i duplicate a product which is online, has combinations and has customization field. After clicking on button "duplicate" i get this error 500 and if i click on back button in browser a new product is created which is offline, and has no customization field, however, combinations are there. If i refresh the page which is showing error 500 then every time i refresh a new duplication is created.

Ok,  now  I see.

Of  course   the  duplicated  entry   error  will  show    if  you  refresh  the  page.