500 Internal Server Error

I have a fresh install of prestashop 7.6.5 with wamp64 on Windows 2016. The installation was flawless.

My issue arises in two places. One is when I change 'Set shop URL ----> Shop domain and SSL domain from IP address to domain name (mydomain.com).

If I leave the ip address everything functions well. The apache_error.log tells me this when I try to access the site after setting shop url domain to mydomain.com

I also get a 500 Internal error if try to navigate to the site but through https (when set shop URL ----> shop domain and ssl are set to host IP.

Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace

Here is some additional information about my setup. Since I'm running on server 2016, I have port 80 ocupied by some other process. I set up apache to use 8080 and my router is forwarding 80 to lan 8080. ( my other test sites work well, this shouldn't affect it)

I've been searching online for solutions and tried plenty. I also have fresh installed (db and all as well) many times. As you can see this isn't the Oops! 500 typically shown by the cms, but rather apache's error. Any help would be greatly apperciated. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 6.59.09 PM.png

• 3 weeks later...