Problem with free Leo theme uninstall

dracoiratus

I downloaded and installed the Leo Florero free theme, but then noticed that it doesn't highlight the current radio button selections which is crucial for my site since my products are all about the options.

So I switched my site back to the classic theme, uninstalled the Leo theme, deleted the extra modules it installed and thought that was the end of it. However, now when I click on the Homepage Configuration tab on the Theme and Logo page I get the following message:

YOU ARE USING A THEME FROM LEOTHEME. PLEASE ACCESS THIS LINK TO USE THIS FEATURE EASILY: [hyperlink]

All I want to do is go back to how it was before but I don't know how to get rid of this and get the old configuration screen back. Please can anyone help me?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jsky83 said:

Hello,

I'm new using prestashop and after trying out few themes I have all this features Apollo that have been installed in my back office and I want to remove them,

How did you guys uninstall all this? Can anyone help please?

Thanks

You need to uninstall the Apollo Page Builder module as well, at least that sorted it for me. Try searching for Apollo modules and getting rid of any you find.

• 4 months later...