[RESOLVED] Error 500 after migration

LeSchtroumpf

Hello,

I recently switch my host because of slowness. I save and transfer my database and the website by FTP.

My website is working when debug mode is activated but i have a 500 error when debug is deactivated. I can't explain why.

Does somebody have an idea ? Did i miss something while migrating ? 

Edited by LeSchtroumpf (see edit history)

What's your prestashop version? It might be that the errors are all in the server's error_log file, you might want to check that, as some servers won't display anything at all, and just log.

The installed version is 1.7.

I had 2 sites to migrate in the new host, i migrate the first one (wordpress site) in the "/public_html" and the prestashop site is in a subfolder "/public_html/MYSITE". When deleting the "public_html/.htaccess" file, error 500 let place to a 404 error.

I'm currently washing my tree to have "/public_html/SITE1" and "/public_html/SITE2". I'll come back if my issue isn't resolve after cleaning (probably yes because i had 404 error).

Thanks for your answer.

Hi,

I still have an issue. I notice that their is 2 type of error in prestashop : Error 500 and white page. My problem is a white page on firefox. 

I tryed this : https://stackoverflow.com/a/21796530

And i have this in the file : 

"05 May 2020 13:48:29","/home/MySite/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Cache/Traits/FilesystemCommonTrait.php: 
  40","(Warning) mkdir(): Permission denied"
"05 May 2020 13:48:30","/home/MySite/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Cache/Traits/FilesystemCommonTrait.php: 
  105","(Warning) mkdir(): Permission denied"
"05 May 2020 13:48:30","/home/MySite/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Cache/CacheItem.php: 
  184","(User Warning) Failed to save key "fr-FR" (PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\CLDR\LocaleData)"
"05 May 2020 13:48:30","/home/MySite/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Cache/Traits/FilesystemCommonTrait.php: 
  40","(Warning) mkdir(): Permission denied"
  105","(Warning) mkdir(): Permission denied"
"05 May 2020 13:48:30","/home/MySite/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Cache/CacheItem.php: 
  184","(User Warning) Failed to save key "fr-FR" (PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\CLDR\LocaleData)"

My site still working in debug mode but not without.

Other info, when i use debug mode on homepage, i have this : 

[Debug] This page has moved
Please use the following URL instead: https://www.mySite.fr/fr/subcategoryName

Any help would be appreciate.

The profiling gives infos on attached file.

image.png.dc3037ba960e00cdb001ae0a2a2b89fe.png

Dear all

PrestaShop v 1.7.4.2

Both servers from same hosting provider and they done migration.

After migrate a server I got HTTP ERROR 500

Front office and back office are not working.

Then I enabled error reports using defines.inc.php

After ('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false); Replace it with: define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true); showing this error report

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\ContainerBuilder' not found in /home/..../public_html/config/bootstrap.php:34 Stack trace: #0 /home/..../public_html/config/config.inc.php(57): require_once() #1 /home/..../public_html/index.php(27): require('/home/..../p...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/..../public_html/config/bootstrap.php on line 34

Please help me to resolve this issue

Edited by White Lion
Missing some parts of error report (see edit history)

@LeSchtroumpf

I tried : https://stackoverflow.com/a/21796530

Here is  the report

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\ContainerBuilder' not found in /home/.../public_html/config/bootstrap.php:34 Stack trace: #0 /home/..../public_html/config/config.inc.php(57): require_once() #1 /home/..../public_html/index.php(60): require('/home/..../p...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/..../public_html/config/bootstrap.php on line 34

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/5/2020 at 2:43 PM, JBW said:

Guess these are not the affected directories. More likley the translation or cache directories.

Try to rename /var/cache to /var/cache_old so that it will be regenerated autmatically with next page call.

You can also run this script, it will check permissions as well:

https://github.com/PrestaShop/php-ps-info

Damn Thank you bro !

• 11 months later...
On 5/5/2020 at 2:43 PM, JBW said:

Guess these are not the affected directories. More likley the translation or cache directories.

Try to rename /var/cache to /var/cache_old so that it will be regenerated autmatically with next page call.

You can also run this script, it will check permissions as well:

https://github.com/PrestaShop/php-ps-info

Worked like a charm thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...

Hello , i would like to ask if someone get my same prob.

Prestashop 1.7.8.9 Php 7.4

Shop Work fine , but if i change in Php cgi  7.4 or 7.3 cgi

i will get Internal Error only in backoffice , while in frontoffice Work

Kindly ask if someone have suggestion about this issue

Thanks
Regards