Shipment Restricted Areas and Restricted Carriers interfeering each other, "Capped" amount of checkboxes

PS.6thFNGR

Hey,

was using PS 1.7.6.4 with Bank Transfer Modul by PS, PayPal official Modul by PS/202, Stripe SCA Modul by 202 and blockonomics (bitcoin) Addon.

I am unable to check all boxes for the Menu - Payment - Preferences "restriction" (allowing) all Countrys and all Carriers with all payment Options.

At some point, when I put one more mark into a countrys checkbox and saved it, he deleted some Checkbox by some Carrier.

The only work around solution was to take a few countrys out, so I can have all carriers with all payment options marked.

Now that I have issues with PayPal official Modul, I tried alot with other modules: And there again, with a 5th Payment Modul you reach the limit of checkboxes that early, that you can not mark many countrys at all if you still want your carriers to be fully equipped!

This is nonsens and a bug.

Upgrading to 1.7.6.5 didnt fixed the issue,

updating/upgrading some modules did not proofed to have a different effect too.

I hope the Addons can not provoke something like this, as I feel this is PS alone responsability, that addons can not interfere in such way to destroy features!

This shop is getting unusable quickly with this kind of bugs - and I already submited a few other ones that do not get any attention.

How to get serious attention for these bugs? I mean, somehow the 1.7.6.5 Version has bugfixes submitted by users aswell, so how did they do it?

Thanks

Edited by PS.6thFNGR (see edit history)