Error in debug mode ps_shoppingcart and module.php

Hi guys!

I am new to prestashop 1.7 and I got stuck here trying to configure some modules afer migrating. 

When I enter debug mode I get the following error after I migrated my shop on a new url. Also I get an error every time I try to activate or deactivate some modules without debug mode being turned on.

error.jpg

I found the error in the override modules folder. The database structure in the PHP file wasn't the same. Anyway if anyone is wondering reinstalling only modules sometimes doesn't fix the problem.

• 8 months later...
Em 02/05/2020 em 2:21 PM, valch0 disse:

Encontrei o erro na pasta de módulos de substituição. A estrutura do banco de dados no arquivo PHP não era a mesma. De qualquer forma, se alguém está se perguntando, reinstalar apenas módulos às vezes não resolve o problema.

hello how did you solve your problem? Could you help me?

1 hora atrás, idnovate.com disse:

Which problem do you have?

hello, the problem is, I add a product to the cart and then I click on the (X) to delete and do not delete the product, I update the page and the product disappears, I have reinstalled the cart module and it remains the same.

what could it be?

Thanks

14 horas atrás, idnovate.com disse:

Maybe there's a JS error, check console (Ctrl + Shift + J).

where do I check this please? 

I have this warning:

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://..../themes/core.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

And this errors:

Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.