get categories from webservices, sort by position but doesnt work

tidjean

Hello everyone

I am trying to get the categories through the web-service. This is working well, now i want to sort them by position to get the same order than the website with &sort=[position_ASC]

here my request :
https://www.lespinards.com/api/categories?output_format=JSON&display=[name,id,id_parent]&filter[active]=1&filter[level_depth]=[2,3]&sort=[position_ASC]

sadly, I got an SQL error :

{"errors":[{"code":97,"message":"[SQL Error] Column 'position' in order clause is ambiguous. From ObjectModelCore->getWebserviceObjectList() Query was : \n\t\tSELECT DISTINCT main.`id_category` FROM `ps_category` AS main\n\t\t LEFT JOIN `ps_category_shop`\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAS `multi_shop_category`\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tON (main.`id_category` = `multi_shop_category`.`id_category`) \n\t\tWHERE 1 AND `multi_shop_category`.id_shop = 1  AND `main`.`active` LIKE \"1\"\n AND `main`.`level_depth` BETWEEN \"2\" AND \"3\"\n\n\t\t ORDER BY ``.`position` ASC\n\n\t\t"}]}

Looks like the table category_shop and category have both the field position.  I think we should be able to sort by position from the webservice, do you have any idee how to do it?

• 10 months later...