Module for downloading large files

Hello

I sell high definition digital music, entire albums with a large amount of data. I offer audio files packed in ZIP with a size of 2 to 15 GB. I use a purchased module called Virtual Downloads Management, which secures the order, sale and then allows the customer to download the purchased file. If the customer has fast internet and my server is running flawlessly, downloading the files will be fine. But if the internet speed is slow or my server has a downtime, the download will stop and start downloading again from the beginning. The download is probably secured in a way that is integrated in Prestashop and depends on the size of the php.ini setting, namely max_execution_time. The server administrator set me a value of 180 seconds and told me that he could no longer give me a longer time.

I would ask for advice on how to improve this file download system to make it work more reliably. Alternatively, replace it with a system similar to ftp-based data transfer, so that files can be downloaded even on a slow Internet and can be linked and continued when the download is interrupted. Alternatively, advise me on a paid module that would provide something like this. Or would anyone be able to program something like this into my e-shop?

Thank you in advance for any advice

Rostislav

Prestashop 1.7.6.4