Admin Modules all in 'Other'

Hi

Had this a couple of times now, and fully reinstalled from scratch last time, but if I go into the Module Manager all of the modules listed are now in the 'Other' category and everything else just says there are no modules in that category, Administration for example says 'You do not have module in « Administration ».'

Any idea why this is, first time just happened randomly, this time was after the 1.7.6.5 upgrade.

Still very new to PS and trying to get everything set up before moving from other existing shop software but not getting very far yet!

Thanks

• 6 months later...
On 4/22/2020 at 5:31 AM, NemesisNG said:

Hi

Had this a couple of times now, and fully reinstalled from scratch last time, but if I go into the Module Manager all of the modules listed are now in the 'Other' category and everything else just says there are no modules in that category, Administration for example says 'You do not have module in « Administration ».'

Any idea why this is, first time just happened randomly, this time was after the 1.7.6.5 upgrade.

Still very new to PS and trying to get everything set up before moving from other existing shop software but not getting very far yet!

Thanks

help! same problem

• 7 months later...

Having this problem also, I did a one click upgrade to 1.7.7.4 and it would not function correctly for me so I rolled back to 1.7.6.5 and now all my modules are in theme or other, nothing in the rest of them.

I tried one fix I found of changing protected static $is_addons_up in classes/tools.php but this had zero effect on the module layout.

Has anyone found a fix for this as its on a production store which was functioning fine prior to the upgrade and rollback.

well the answer for me was to disconnect from prestashop addons market place and everything went back to normal, apparently it is a bug.

I tried reconnecting back to prestashop addons but it went back to throwing everything in other, so I leave it disconnected now