Disable invoices for customers

Jose Corbalán

• 10 months later...

Hi,

When I do this it doesn't attach an invoice to the email confirmation indeed, but I am not able as admin to see the invoice in the BO, inside the order. Is not available any more even for me.
So, I don't want at the email that customers receives to be attached an invoice but I want as admin to see it in the orders sections or when I click the order.
How I can do that ?

Thanks

Somehow I don't understand you and it lacks logic.

Do you think that the data on the invoice is different than in the order detail?

It is possible to manually generate an invoice in every order detail.

Also take a good look at what you can set in the order statuses.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I have took a look at the order statuses and I did different combinations. My logic I believe is very simple.
I don't want to be attached anything in customers email but I would like to see it (or generate it) from Back Office.
From Orders statuses I uncheck Attach invoice PDF to email and Allow a customer to download and view PDF versions of his/her invoices. 
When I do this the icon of the invoice disappears from the orders list and it is deactivated also in the order detail page. (it says No invoice)

How I can view or generate the invoice ? The only way I can see is to create maybe a new status that generates an invoice without sending an email ?

The problem is that you don't look right and read everything I've written.
There is a button for generating an invoice in the order detail.

obrazek.thumb.png.637394efbf2e66c7f5acbb7cff25b672.png

And can you upload pictures of what you have set where?
Please realize that what you see is not seen by anyone else!
E.g.

1. Orders -> Invoices -> section Invoice options -> Enable invoices

obrazek.png.75c7310b2ef32e8b747553f8afd00e9c.png

2. Shop parameters -> Order settings -> tab Statuses -> click Edit button on your current status in Order detail (e.g. Awaiting bank wire payment) and upload screenshot

etc.

My settings : Shop Parameters -> Orders Settings ->Tab Statuses ->  Edit Processing in progress 1668333609_orderstatus.thumb.PNG.c7ed42dc956664132284c9ac8e663842.PNG

My settings Orders ->Invoices invoice-settings.thumb.PNG.574be56a5e44fc2aea53e235994ed7f8.PNG

I don't know why I don't have this button as you do. The only solution I have found is I have created a new order status, I checked only the Allow a customer to download and view PDF versions of his/her invoices, and named it Create Invoice. After, I go to the order detail page, I choose this status, update and I have the invoice.