PS 1.7 left columns layout settings not accepted/displayed

PassionX

I am working on a problem to get displayed left columns in specific pages (prices-drop, best-sales, new-products, search):

Errors:

-The configuration in design-layout is accepted for most pages, but not for the ones mentioned above. It stays in a full with design

-The SEO friendly Urls are not displayed for those sites if i change the configuration or add a new site in SEO. The displayed URL in the browser is sowing the controller (for example ...index.php?controller=prices-drop)

-In a new installation i can see that the SEO for prices-drop is set correctly with the site name with hyphen in it. When i edit it and choose the site from scroll down, there are two site names for all those sites. One with hyphen, one without with extension (in listing directory) after the name. If i chose once the site-name without hyphen, the site with hyphens in the name disappears from the scroll down list and i can not switch back. From then on the left column will not be displayed whatever is the configuration in layout.

Possible reasons:

- I had  deinstalled the modules and installed them again and i have also reseted them. However there are no SEO entries for the Modules and i have to add them manual. After that i can set the layout in the Design area. The changing is not displayed in frontend for the mentioned sites. If i add a left column to the Index site it works fine.

- I use a child theme of the Classic theme. But if i switch back to the classic theme i have the same problem.

- in the theme.yml file all the columns are set correctly but the site names are with hyphens (prices-drop) in the SEO section the site title scroll down uses no hyphen (pricesdrop). In the standart PS installation there is one with hyphens in the scroll down list.

You could help me with this:

-What can be the reasons that i see two site names in the SEO sitename scroll down for the modules prices-drop, best-sales and new-products (one with a hyphen one without)

-Where does the SEO friendly Url section read out those sitenames from?

-Are the column configuartions written in the theme.yml file or does they appear somewhere elso too? Is ther no Database entry anymore for it?

Thank You in advance

Simon