Cleared cache now 500 error into back office!

Hi Everyone! Going through my new install of presta and all was going well! I clicked on clear cache and now I have lost all access to the admin back office!

I still have FTP access! I enabled debug mode following an thread I found and it gives me the following errors:

(1/1) ContextErrorException

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?

in UnitOfWork.php line 2636

at ErrorHandler->handleError(2, '"continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?', '/homepages/15/d824432326/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php', 2636, array('class' => 'Doctrine\\ORM\\UnitOfWork', 'e' => 32767, 'file' => '/homepages/15/d824432326/htdocs/vendor/composer/../doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php'))in DebugClassLoader.php line 156

at require()in DebugClassLoader.php line 156

at DebugClassLoader->loadClass('Doctrine\\ORM\\UnitOfWork')

at spl_autoload_call('Doctrine\\ORM\\UnitOfWork')in EntityManager.php line 160

at EntityManager->__construct(object(Connection), object(Configuration), object(ContainerAwareEventManager))in EntityManager.php line 850

at EntityManager::create(object(Connection), object(Configuration))in appDevDebugProjectContainer.php line 1814

at appDevDebugProjectContainer->getDoctrine_Orm_DefaultEntityManagerService()in Container.php line 306

at Container->get('doctrine.orm.default_entity_manager')in ManagerRegistry.php line 48

at ManagerRegistry->getService('doctrine.orm.default_entity_manager')in AbstractManagerRegistry.php line 231

at AbstractManagerRegistry->getManagers()in ProxyCacheWarmer.php line 49

at ProxyCacheWarmer->warmUp('/homepages/15/d824432326/htdocs/var/cache/dev')in CacheWarmerAggregate.php line 52

at CacheWarmerAggregate->warmUp('/homepages/15/d824432326/htdocs/var/cache/dev')in Kernel.php line 680

at Kernel->initializeContainer()in Kernel.php line 135

at Kernel->boot()in Kernel.php line 195

at Kernel->handle(object(Request), 1, false)in index.php line 86

I have no idea what this mean! Any help getting my store back would be appreciated or I've lost a good few weeks work and will have to do a fresh install! Thanks   

5 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

Which Prestashop version ? Which php-version in use ? The error is coming from a non compatible php-version you are using and the prestashop version in use. Try another php version. BTW PS 1.7. is not yet compatible with php 7.4 !!!

https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/system-requirements/

Hi! I'm on php version 7.3. My store was up and running working fine for 1 week! For some reason I just decided to click clear cache and now the back office doesn't work! The front end is fine however! I'm on the latest version of PS. Thanks again

1 minute ago, idnovate.com said:

So which PHP version do you have now?

Which error appears when you enable DEBUG mode?

Clear cache after disabling DEBUG mode.

I'm on php version 7.2 now! As soon as I disable debug mode I cannot get into the backend to clear the cache.

However I can now get into the backend with debug enabled. I have the following errors

error.JPG

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...