PrestaShop 1.7.6.4, PayPal 5.1.2, Database.ps_paypal_processlogger

PS.6thFNGR

Hello,

using PrestaShop 1.7.6.4, Shop works.

Using PayPal 5.1.2,

accepting Payments, Refunding, everything works.

But when I go to Modules -> PayPal -> Configure -> Logs he prompts

"Bad SQL query
Table 'DATABASENAME.ps_paypal_processlogger' doesn't exist"

I resettet the module, but that didnt helped.

I checked the DB, and its true - such Table is missing.

I would create the Table manually if I know the content, but I want to fix it by the root and see why he couldnt make this injections by himself?

What do your recommend?

Thanks

What?

If I would known before that 202 is behind the "official PayPal App" than I would rather buy some app.

Saw the topic that was going on in here about your EU-data-policy valiations.

Why is this module "official" by PrestaShop - a Europene Project?

Sended some Ticket via the "official request page". Will publish what they claim in here.

Ciao

Received a V5.1.3 fixing the proceslogger issue -

but since than, payment redirection is not working!

I purged id as good as I can, resetting, uninstalling, delete module folder, delete DB entrys by hand,

but whenever I install V5.1.2 now the redirection is not working aswell!

If they advise you to upgrade - DO NOT and go on with the processlogger issue... just if you do not like to receive payments, upgrade ;)

Will keep you guys updated.

BTW: Still, its 202 ecommerce behind the official PrestaShop Module! The half of the source code for the Addon is Copy/pasted by Braintree SDK Addon.

This is a shame for 202 and PrestaShop - not beeing able to nativly integrate PayPal Services for German audiance! PrestaShop Checkout seems to be a solution for some people.

I will try Braintree SDK Addon, as soon as they grant credentials, which suffers the processlogger issue aswell, but maybe does not have these other bugs by 202...

Ciao

Hello !

Regarding your last message sent via PrestaShop Addons, the redirection issue "In few seconds, you will be redirected to PayPal. Please wait." may be connected to your PayPal account. This part of payment flow is managed by PayPal directly and not by the module.

I have impression that you had some issues with other 202 products and we apologize for that. Anyway, different teams work on different products and we are improving our service.

If you have any additional questions about PayPal module, do not hesitate to contact our support team.

FYI : Braintree module is also developed by 202 ecommerce. That is way the code is similar.

Have a nice day !

Regards,

202 ecommerce