backoffice modules positions page error 500

Hi everyone, 

I updated manually my PS 1.6.1.17 to 7.6.4 in a preprod environment. 

My PS is on a lightsail instance (ubuntu 18.04, php 7.2.29, mariaDb, plesk obsydian webadmin, 1cpu/2GoRam). 

I have a trouble regarding an error 500 when I try to access the modules position page in the design section of the BO.

I activated the debug mode but, I don't know why, it doesn't throw any error or message when trying to access this specific page.

I have though a recurrent error ( cf sc2 picture) on other pages in the backoffice; maybe it's related ? 

I desactivated the cache, emptied the var/cache/,  but no result.

And, very strange indeed, I have then an "err_connection_timed out" for a while. 

the VPS isn't the trouble I guess (I join a "top" screenshot for you to check if you please from during a timedout period).

This err_connection_timed_out is also randomely happening when I browse the frontend, but I'm not worried as I didn't set the template correctely for the moment.

Does anyone have a suggestion please ?

Thomas

sc2.jpg

sc1.jpg

sc3.jpg

Edited by mastobuuth (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here, I had suddenly a "Blog Module" as module listed - I actually even don't exactly know how this got there (I suspect it came with a template I bought, installed once, but never used!). I didn't want this blog stuff and uninstalled it... well it destroyed the integrity of the system!

Renamed module folder "Smartbloghomelatestnews" (probably can delete it as well).

So a reminder to take backups before any new installations of questionable templates or modules...