HTTP 500 Error after installing PrestaShop 1.7.6.4

md3likan

Hi, i am new for PrestaShop, i installed my shop successfully but i have a problem. I can't enter my site and admin panel. It is giving Http 500 Error. I installed SSL certificate from my Plesk Panel. If i checked from here: https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=parcafix.com it's OK but on browser it says your connection is not secure. What is the problem? How can i solve this problem? Thanks...

Ekran Resmi 2020-04-12 19.47.50.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 3:18 AM, tomerg3 said:

Try to enable dev mode (in /config/defines.inc.php and try again, you should see a more detailed error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Smarty_Internal_Undefined' not found in /var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_extension_handler.php:168 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_extension_handler.php(130): Smarty_Internal_Extension_Handler->__get('registerResourc...') #1 /var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_data.php(290): Smarty_Internal_Extension_Handler->_callExternalMethod(Object(SmartyDev), 'registerResourc...', Array) #2 /var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/config/smartyfront.config.inc.php(43): Smarty_Internal_Data->__call('registerResourc...', Array) #3 /var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/config/smarty.config.inc.php(59): require_once('/var/www/vhosts...') #4 /var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/config/config.inc.php(202): require_once('/var/www/vhosts...') #5 /var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/index. in /var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_extension_handler.php on line 168

try to delete the "smarty" module via FTP. See what happens.
If the site starts working again, always try to reload it via FTP.
It could be that the smarty module is not compatible with the version of prestashop you have installed.

48 minutes ago, Nico said:

try to delete the "smarty" module via FTP. See what happens.
If the site starts working again, always try to reload it via FTP.
It could be that the smarty module is not compatible with the version of prestashop you have installed.

i deleted it. now it says:

Warning: require(/var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/composer/../smarty/smarty/libs/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 61

Warning: require(/var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/composer/../smarty/smarty/libs/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 61

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/composer/../smarty/smarty/libs/bootstrap.php' (include_path='/var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/opt/plesk/php/7.2/share/pear') in /var/www/vhosts/gayemedya.com/parcafix.com/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 61

3 minutes ago, Nico said:

access via FTP -  copy the name of the folder "adminxxxxx"
www.domainname/adminxxxxx

i know it, but when i installed prestashop i tried to open store page and admin page but i gave this errors.

8 minuti fa, md3likan dice:

i know it, but when i installed prestashop i tried to open store page and admin page but i gave this errors.

from the error you posted at the top, it is caused by the smarty folder: www.domainname.com/vendor/smarty.
Delete the folder on your hosting and reload it.
Alternatively, install prestashop version 1.7.6.5 - https://www.prestashop.com/en/previous-versions

1 minute ago, Nico said:

from the error you posted at the top, it is caused by the smarty folder: www.domainname.com/vendor/smarty.
Delete the folder on your hosting and reload it.
Alternatively, install prestashop version 1.7.6.5 - https://www.prestashop.com/en/previous-versions

i installed it manualley, i will delete it and install from Softaculous...

1 minute ago, Nico said:

do it manually using FileZilla

I couldn't fully explain myself. i will delete whole system and install new one. i deleted smarty folder from my ftp client but the problem is still going. now i am installing new one. I write the results here

2 minuti fa, md3likan dice:

i tried install from Softaculous and it gives this error: 😂

The following errors were found :

Unable to generate new_cookie_key, hence can not install Prestashop 1.7

To install PrestaShop 1.7 on the Internet

A domain name (or a subdomain/subfolder)

Recommended web server: Apache 2.x, Nginx

PHP 5.6+

MySQL 5.0+ installed with a database created

FTP access (ask your hosting service for your credentials)

Configuration

In the PHP configuration (php.ini file) set memory_limit to "128M" and upload_max_filesize to "16M" (or more if available). If you do not have direct access to the php.ini file, ask your provider to change the settings for you.

SSL certificate if you plan to process payments internally (not using PayPal for instance)

Must have PHP extensions: Mcrypt, OpenSSL, Zip, Curl, GD, PDO

To improve performances: MemCached, Apc, OpCache

Just now, Nico said:

To install PrestaShop 1.7 on the Internet

A domain name (or a subdomain/subfolder)

Recommended web server: Apache 2.x, Nginx

PHP 5.6+

MySQL 5.0+ installed with a database created

FTP access (ask your hosting service for your credentials)

Configuration

In the PHP configuration (php.ini file) set memory_limit to "128M" and upload_max_filesize to "16M" (or more if available). If you do not have direct access to the php.ini file, ask your provider to change the settings for you.

SSL certificate if you plan to process payments internally (not using PayPal for instance)

Must have PHP extensions: Mcrypt, OpenSSL, Zip, Curl, GD, PDO

To improve performances: MemCached, Apc, OpCache

thank you very much. i think problem is domain. i tried on another domain. it works.