Discount per customer per brand in B2B mode

Hi there,

I am running PS 1.7.6.4 in B2B mode.  People can only login with a code that we provide.

We have 1 price only in the system but want to give a discount to single customers per manufacturer/brand.

So customers that have a dealership for brand A get brand A prices -10%

The standard discount rules are not usable for this because one customer is dealer for brand A, D, Y and the next one for brand A, C and P.  We will end up with 300 customer groups this way.

Is there a module to fix our problem?  I didn't find it yet.

• 1 year later...

Problem is that it’s quite complicated to handle different amounts of discounts per user when we have 200 b2b clients. We would need to create like 5 different rules for each brand to handle 5-10% discount and put same client in different rule for each brand.

• 3 months later...
En 19/11/2021 a las 7:08 PM, Diwad dijo:

Anyone? Additionally GroupINC module you recommended is not working with any full site cache.

Have you had any problem with this module and the cache in your store? I'm not sure what you mean, it's working in many stores without issues..

• 5 months later...

Anyone have seen any module dedicated to b2b customers? I still need to be able to add discounts off specific prices per customer per brand. Grouping is a great module, but makes our website queries multiplied and xml exports take much more time. Im not saying its developer fault, because he probably didn't consider it as a b2b prices module manager.

Maybe someone can create such function for me which has performance in mind?