Product images not showing after changing domain name

Euclides

My store does not show product images (static images are up) after changing development domain to production (via Cloudways hosting). Even if I create new products it doesn't show them ... if I try to open the images directly in the front end I get an error (404 error)

I can upload images to products  in the backend but they wont show up in the front end)... Suggestions?

My store URL is gothshop.com.pa

I am using Prestashop 1.7.6.1

image.thumb.png.1a280fa4aaa567279f31bcecba6cbd55.png

• 3 months later...
On 4/8/2020 at 3:27 AM, Euclides said:

New update: Issue fixed by re-generating .htaccess file (disable friendly URL, delete .htaccess from server, then enable friendly URL)

Thank you. This solved my problem.

I have a PrestaShop istance running on a virtual machine, whose IP address was just changed. Instead of re-installing another instance of PS, I reconfigured the existing one.
I also had to update some database rows.

Also, I replaced the old IP with the new IP in 723 places (automatically, using Adobe's Dreamweaver). I'm not sure if this was overkill, but everything seems to be working. For now.

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2020 at 5:27 PM, Euclides said:

New update: Issue fixed by re-generating .htaccess file (disable friendly URL, delete .htaccess from server, then enable friendly URL)

Awesome - we did the same / changed our domain name and faced the same issue. Makes good sense and thanks so much for posting back the solution! 

Best, 

Dave