Adding code to header - prestashop 1.7

Hi,

I'm trying to  integrate some payment system  to prestashop webshop and than what they asked me:

Website ownership is not verified! 

Please add the code to the site header <head></head> area and press the "Check" button: 

Confirmation code must be placed on your website only for a brief period of time, so that we can be sure that the website belongs to you. In order to place the aforementioned code, you must have access to edit the main page of the website and include the meta-parameter to the website's header parameters. The code may be removed after verification. If this procedure seems too complicated to you, just let us know and we may check the website ownership in a different way.

<meta name="verify-nameofthecompany" content="somekindofuniquecode">

You can also check of the website ownership by placing a file with the contents somekindofuniquecode to the main catalogue of the website:
http://www.yourwebsite.com/companyname_somekindofuniquecode.html

I've tried the second  way - but  no success :( (maybe I'm doing something wrong when creating html file)

Maybe someone could help me?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 4/5/2020 at 10:44 AM, antonsltrip said:

I've tried the second  way - but  no success :( (maybe I'm doing something wrong when creating html file)

Have you solved the issue? Got the very same problem with a payment system verification. Tried both ways: placing code in head.tpl, created html file in the root directory. Nothing works. Presta 1.7.7.1