Technical validation declined without explanation

Hi! I am trying to submit a new module about reCaptcha but is refused by Technical team in my seller account. The main problem is that I have never received an email or a comments in seller account page to know why is rejected.

Also I did al the checks and run my module in validator page and everything is ok.

This is my second module, so I could submit another one without problems and when I was working in the module before I always received an email if my module was rejected.

Someone had this experience or know a good and fast way to contact Technical team?

Thank you!

Sebastián

• 1 month later...

I'm getting this problem too, my new module was declined without email notification or comment/explanation.

EDIT:

Update for anyone experiencing this. if you get a technical validation rejection without comment or email notification, it's likely an automatic rejection by the system and the reason is hidden (at the time of this writing). Try the following:

1. Go to your "Products" page of your seller account and click the "Validation" button at the top of the page.
  2. On this page, there will be 2 buttons that are hidden for some reason, and you have to click them.
  3. The first button is on the right-hand side of your module's name called "Voir Plus"
  4. The second button is under the module's name called "Contacter l'équipe de validation" (you have to hover over it to see the text)
  5. Once you click on the second button, it should send you to a page with the rejection reason and a contact form to contact the Addons team.

Here's a screenshot of the two hidden buttons (I had to dig through the HTML source to find them).

Screenshot_2020-05-12_10.21.19PM.png

Edited by zhmedia
Updating with solution (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...