Bonjour,

j'utilise la version 1.7.6.0

J'utilise le module RGPD officiel de base

Comment faire apparaitre le personal data du rgpd du compte client en français sur la boutique ?

Il s'affiche en anglais alors que toute la boutique est bien en français !

Merci

GDPR - Personal Data

Access to my data

At any time, you have the right to retrieve the data you have provided to our site. Click on "Get my data" to automatically download a copy of your personal data on a pdf or csv file..

GET MY DATA TO CSV         GET MY DATA TO PDF

Rectification & Erasure requests

You have the right to modify all the personal information found in the "My Account" page. For any other request you might have regarding the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data, please contact us through our contact page. We will review your request and reply as soon as possible..

 Retour à votre compte  Accueil

Edited by JP- (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

Bonjour,

Avez-vous trouvé comment faire ? si oui mettre [résolu] devant le sujet ;) sinon voici la solution :

Les traductions se gèrent dans International > Traductions

Choisir Traductions des modules installés, module RGPD Officiel, choisir Français, et il faut faire les traductions manquantes