Recommendations on best live page builder module

There are a few live page builder/ PS design modules out there, but which is  the best, easiest to use, that can take an existing template, its flexibility and cost.

Must be able to handle all pages on a PS shop, not just product page. Or best to buy new template already designed by module.

Some of the modules do not have a live demo, so you have to buy.

Ap Page Builder, Elementor based PageBuilder, Drag&Drop page builder, Visual Composer etc etc

Do these include theme configuration including css.

Or is something like Nuranium | Multi-Purpose Prestashop 1.7 Theme worth a go, as it included VC

Any advice is sought, any thoughts, any practical advice, or any 'do not touch with a barge pole' comments

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

What you are talking works well. But the optiomization of the website is affected negatively.

I think the best option you have is always to contract a designer that knows about frontend and edit your website files to be shown as you wish.

Otherwise your presta will begin having tones of "null" code that is used for this pagebuilders to make it beauty.

In our store we have a template monster that uses something like this and we are disablingn everything ant putting it manually into the pages because of the extra code lines it adds.

In the other way, i have developed 2 modules that allows you to create something similar that you are looking for.

- One module that allows you to create designs. It means that you can put the <html> code inside with different parameters like {img} and {content}.

- One module that allows you to create content for CMS. You are adding elements that you previously added into the design module and it uses this design in the new content.

But, this only works for CMS. I have not developed it for any other page. In the future i'm thinking to improve that to create a custom home page with home slider, products slider, banners... But, with clean code that can be edit whenever you want inside the "design" module.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

in your question you mentioned our module, the Creative Elements - Elementor based page builder.
You can check this video where we show how to build a home page:

And it worth to check our YouTube channel, because we are creating new how-to videos regularly:
https://www.youtube.com/webshopworks

By the way you can try the live editor on our demo page if you click on one of the templates:
https://pagebuilder.webshopworks.com/

• 8 months later...
On 3/28/2020 at 4:24 AM, gray said:

There are a few live page builder/ PS design modules out there, but which is  the best, easiest to use, that can take an existing template, its flexibility and cost.

Must be able to handle all pages on a PS shop, not just product page. Or best to buy new template already designed by module.

Some of the modules do not have a live demo, so you have to buy.

Ap Page Builder, Elementor based PageBuilder, Drag&Drop page builder, Visual Composer etc etc

Do these include theme configuration including css.

Or is something like Nuranium | Multi-Purpose Prestashop 1.7 Theme worth a go, as it included VC

Any advice is sought, any thoughts, any practical advice, or any 'do not touch with a barge pole' comments

A year later, but here it is: EASYBUILDER

The best adaptation + integration of Elementor for PS (works with Transformer and Panda themes) that I've seen before.

It has been launched this year and I'm sure it will be the best and easiest option, not only for design, but editing too, for years.

Home, Product page, category, brands, CMS... all hooks, responsive, all from 1 single panel. More than I dreamed: 

More details here: https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/easybuilder-module-prestashop-pagebuilder?wpam_id=1