Combinations Module

Hello.

I'm looking for a module that replaces totally the default combinations module on prestashop.

I started a project to migrate a site from zencart to pretashop and I got totally lost with the default combinations module.

Take a look a t this product

http://www.officesandwich.cl/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=23

it will generate... i don´t remember the number but about 3500 combinations that in prestashop need to be entered one by one... no need to mention the combination page just crashed.

I need something that calculates the combiations based on the ingredients, not something that generates a full list to pupulate one by one.

Please your help. Thanks in advance

8 hours ago, daniloarayaz said:

Hello.

I'm looking for a module that replaces totally the default combinations module on prestashop.

I started a project to migrate a site from zencart to pretashop and I got totally lost with the default combinations module.

Take a look a t this product

http://www.officesandwich.cl/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=23

it will generate... i don´t remember the number but about 3500 combinations that in prestashop need to be entered one by one... no need to mention the combination page just crashed.

I need something that calculates the combiations based on the ingredients, not something that generates a full list to pupulate one by one.

Please your help. Thanks in advance

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

It would also be great if we could mutually discussed regarding your query in person so that I can better convey with our team.

Thanks!!!