BUG - Layered navigation block filters make the website change language!

NixxxoN

Hi there, I've been recently setting up the layered navigation filters for my online shop, but there is a bug, which changes the language, and it should not do it. I have 2 languages in the website, and when I'm in spanish (castellano) language,  it always switches to the other one, catalan, when applying any filter.

I've only found this thread

and tried the solution given but didn't work...  applying the parameter "&id_lang=2" on the url bar works, but I couldn't apply it in the code, didnt work.

Any help please? I have the 2.2.1 version of the module and 1.6.1.7 version of PS.
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: SOLVED! It was an unknown strange problem with cookies... Removed them and it got fixed

Edited by NixxxoN
ED (see edit history)

On 3/26/2020 at 3:57 PM, NixxxoN said:

Hi there, I've been recently setting up the layered navigation filters for my online shop, but there is a bug, which changes the language, and it should not do it. I have 2 languages in the website, and when I'm in spanish (castellano) language,  it always switches to MyColes the other one, catalan, when applying any filter.

I've only found this thread Mythdhr

and tried the solution given but didn't work...  applying the parameter "&id_lang=2" on the url bar works, but I couldn't apply it in the code, didnt work.

Any help please? I have the 2.2.1 version of the module and 1.6.1.7 version of PS.
Thanks in advance!

Hi buddy, even am stuck with the same issue, did you get any way out yet for this?

Regards,

J. Smith

Edited by joniga1067 (see edit history)

7 hours ago, joniga1067 said:

Hi buddy, even am stuck with the same issue, did you get any way out yet for this?

Regards,

J. Smith

Very strange, I removed the cookies and re-entered the site and the bug disappeared, try it... I dont get it...

1 hour ago, HiPresta Modules said:

Make sure to clear caches when you apply the changes.

I always do it.

But anyway it is solved now. I opened the site with a different browser and it worked, then I thought it could be a problem related to stored data / cache or cookies, and it was the cookies

Very strange but anyway I'm happy because I was going crazy

Edited by NixxxoN (see edit history)
  • Like 1