Unable to acces backend - error page

Hey, the website started on a normal hosting package and we were able to increase this further. Until the moment came that we always ran into the maximum innodes of the hosting. In view of the growth of the shop, we were advised to switch to a VPS, the hosting party will initiate the move. Now a few weeks later, we notice that the website is causing problems, perhaps because the hosting that used to run next to it has now been discontinued. Everything is still running at the front of the website, and customers can also simply order. They will receive an email and we will also receive an email about this. But the main problem is that we can no longer get into the back office, we see the message below and when I approach it I end up on a 500 page. Where website is indicated is the domain of  of the shop

-------

Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\ClassNotFoundException: Attempted to load class "AdminController" from the global namespace.\nDid you forget a "use" statement? in /home/u45035p40594/domains/( website ) nl/public_html/src/Adapter/LegacyContext.php:85\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/u45035p40594/domains/( website ) .nl/public_html/src/PrestaShopBundle/EventListener/UserLocaleListener.php(39): PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Adapter\\LegacyContext->getContext()\n#1 /home/u45035p40594/domains/( website ).nl/public_html/var/cache/prod/ContainerOtuxqei/appProdProjectContainer.php(2467): PrestaShopBundle\\EventListener\\UserLocaleListener->__construct(Object(PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Adapter\\LegacyContext))\n#2 /home/u45035p40594/domains/( website ).nl/public_html/var/cache/prod/ContainerOtuxqei/appProdProjectContainer.php(1772): ContainerOtuxqei\\appProdProjectContainer->getPrestashop_UserLocale_ListenerService()\n#3 /home/u45035p40594/domains/( website ) .nl/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/EventDi in /home/u45035p40594/domains/ ( website ).nl/public_html/src/Adapter/LegacyContext.php on line 85\n

can someone tell me if we or the hosting missed something during the move?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update:

I have solved the problem, the hosting had moved our website but didn't adjust the nameserver. The domain was stil hanging on the old hosting. 
When i removed the nameserver from the old hosting the backend was working within a few hours.