Woocommerce module crashed my site

Hi

I have the paypal module installed and configured but when I tested it by making a purchase from my site it gave me an error. I posted about this paypal issue here I have decided to try the woocommerce module as I am aware it is a very useful module and specifically designed for these types of sites.

Unfortunately after downloading the zip file from woocommerce and uploading the module to my PS store it broke the store. When I try to access the store I get this error: Fatal error: Class 'Payright\api\Exception' not found in /hermes/bosnacweb04/bosnacweb04bg/b1819/ipg.mystore9876/mystore/eshop/modules/payright/PayrightSDK/api/call.php on line 190

And trying to uninstall the module I get a blank screen when i click on the modules & services link.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this without re-doing the entire site?

Thanks in advance

wvw

What do you mean about WooCommerce? PrestaShop is a different platform, sir. You cannot install WooCommerce on PrestaShop.

If you mean some part of WooCommerce functionality (which is pretty strange imho) via 3rd party module, please clarify it.