helsinkisisu

Edit "Your Account" bottom menu

Posted (edited)

Primarily, I'm wanting to know how to edit/hide items in the bottom "Your Accounts" menu (PS1.7.6.4). 

screenshotAtUploadCC_1584860863264.png.dfafbd6529b58ec7d2da39a371e4a650.png

The main problem is that the Mailarlerts module has added 'My alerts' to the menu (not configurable in the module) and its link produces a 500 error. It's not needed so I want to hide it.

A secondary problem is the 'Addresses' menu item. I have a two language shop and the item doesn't get translated in the second language (Finnish). I cannot find anywhere for this to be fixed. The 'Addresses' variable is included in the theme's Shop->Theme->CustomerAccount translations, but it doesn't override the default. Is there a way to edit this so I can show it as (for example) 'Addresses | Osoitteesi'?

There are a number of issues related to 'Your cookie settings', but I'm pretty sure they need directing at the module developer.

Edited by helsinkisisu
typo (see edit history)