Add cart

Hammargren

Good morning, day or evening (depending on when you're reading this) I have an issue with the shopping cart on my web shop. The issue is that its not visible or that you can't add any product to the cart. You're able to see the prices on every single product but that's the magic stops so to say.

I currently running on prestashop version 1.7.6.3 with a standard theme and a cart made by prestashop v2.0.3

I've tried to:

- Add payment method

- Configure the module

- Change positions on the cart

- Running around in the settings

- Different web browsers

-read the manual

-webchat with prestashop (unfortunately with the sales department)

-google the living hell out of this issue

All without success.

This might be my first webshop but I feel like this shouldn't be this complicated so I'm up for any suggestion. Have I missed something important or is it just a button module that I have to purchase? Thanks in advance for any sort of help and have beautiful day!

/ Nick

Knowband plugins & hovafo6 thank you so much for shown support. I have resolved the issue, it turned out I was an idiot. I had "catalog mode" turned on.

I really don't want to say how many hours I've spent on this but since you both shown willingness to help out I'll tell you that it took me 3 work days and I can honestly say that the feeling of seeing that stupid cart on the front office was way better than any sex I've had. Hahaha

Have a lovely weekend both of you :)

On 3/19/2020 at 3:05 PM, Knowband Plugins said:

Can you share the store URL to check the issue.

Knowband plugins & hovafo6 thank you so much for shown support. I have resolved the issue, it turned out I was an idiot. I had "catalog mode" turned on.

I really don't want to say how many hours I've spent on this but since you both shown willingness to help out I'll tell you that it took me 3 work days and I can honestly say that the feeling of seeing that stupid cart on the front office was way better than any sex I've had. Hahaha

On 3/19/2020 at 3:05 PM, Knowband Plugins said:

Can you share the store URL to check the issue.