Links on My Account > My Address page not working

MojoSwift

HI guys, 

This has really stumped me. The links on the My Account > My Address page have stopped working. 

When a customer tries to update, delete, or add a new address the link simply refreshes the page. Nothing happens. Please see images for further info.

We have done a lot of translation recently (from EN to JP) so perhaps this caused a problem somewhere? But having looked at translations in the BO, and resetting some strings, I couldn't find a solution. 

Maybe a hard-coded link problem? As such, which .tpl file should I be looking at for this page? Or the account page in general? I couldn't find anything in the modules folder that pointed me in the right direction. 

Any help would be MUCH appreciated. 

Untitled.png

2.png

I think I found the file for this page:

Themes > (my theme) > Templates > Customer > my-account.tpl

But can't see anything wrong with it. The links are coded normally: {$urls.pages.address}

Interesting, I found that switching to EN language on our store (default is Japanese), the links work fine! 😲

So, clearly the problem is with the JP translations somewhere, but why would this effect the links? And which strings should I NOT be translating to prevent this?

If any one has some ideas, that would be awesome. 

Many thanks

FOUND IT!!! 😂

I changed the URL for the JA link in BO > SEO & URLs. I simply used the EN text for the link. Now it works.

No idea why the JA wouldn't work. It shall remain another Prestashop mystery. Add in on the pile!

addressURL.png