[Module] SEO Audit - All-in-one Prestashop SEO optimization module

ets-soft

For more detail about this module, please visit this link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/seo-natural-search-engine-optimization/28279-seo-audit.html

It’s 2020 and any online store owner can no longer ignore the importance of search engine optimization - SEO. Take a moment to consider the behaviors of your customers: where do they start when they intend to buy something online? Many customers would start by using a search engine. They type in some keywords or phrases and usually don't scroll past the first few pages.

That’s the reason why you need to prioritize your SEO and if you want to drive organic traffic to your website, your online store should be on top of search result pages. But if you are not an SEO expert, where should you start?

Let's try SEO Audit - the most complete SEO module for PrestaShop with everything you need to improve SEO for your website! SEO Audit will make SEO easy for every one!

Compatibility: SEO Audit is compatible with PrestaShop 1.7.x

preview_1.thumb.png.30cf81e9d8e1a2dddf0aa43ce5ae7ac2.png

Why should you choose SEO Audit?

Detailed SEO analysis & checklist

Maybe you have heard this before: “In the SEO world, content is king!”. SEO Audit is a unique module that helps you write user-friendly content that also optimized for search engines.

This SEO module is integrated with up-to-date rank math (Google ranking algorithms) to be able to diagnose and detect any SEO issues within the content on any web page such as product detail page, category page, CMS page, etc. The analysis result includes SEO analysis, readability analysis and snippet preview which will help you make the most SEO-friendly content with best SEO practices.

SEO Audit also provides a SEO checklist on module dashboard to help you know the status of SEO practices on your website and what needs to improve. Make this checklist all green will help push your store to top positions on search result pages!

URLs optimization and remove IDs (number) from URL

This PrestaShop SEO module allows you to easily remove IDs from site URLs and redirect all old URLs (with ID) to new URLs (without ID) to keep the ranking of your pages and their backlinks; check for duplicate URLs or create URL 301, 302 & 303 redirection to optimize your URLs.

A special point comparing to other SEO URL modules is that SEO Audit comes with fewer overrides (only override main dispatcher file) and a URL re-matching algorithm to make sure the module is stable and compatible with any custom modules or custom URLs on your website.

Sitemap, RSS, customizable Robots.txt and SEO on social networks

• Dynamic sitemap: SEO Audit provides a dynamic sitemap with pagination that can handle large sitemaps without having to use cronjob to generate large sitemap XML file.
  • Auto RSS feeds: enable customers to receive the latest content from your website.
  • Customizable Robots.txt: SEO Audit will help you automatically generate Robots.txt file and enable you to edit this file as your requirement.
  • Social sharing optimization: we also integrated Open Graph into SEO Audit to help you easily share information through any social network (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) and optimize your online store for social media sharing.  

Automated meta templates

No more spending time to regenerate meta elements for each page, SEO Audit will automatically create customizable meta titles, descriptions and keywords for each page of your website without affecting the data (product information, category information, etc.)

Others useful features

SEO Audit also offers some other SEO optimization features such as ratings / snippet, SEO breadcrumb, webmaster tool, import/export SEO data, search engines and referrers and a detailed statistic dashboard to help you keep track of the SEO statuses.

FEATURES

SEO analysis features

• SEO analysis: a helpful tool to write SEO-friendly content with your SEO keywords.
  • Readability analysis: make sure your website content is easy-to-read and attracts both visitors and search engines.
  • Snippet preview: show how your post or page will look in the search results on desktop and mobile devices.
  • SEO checklist: inform merchants about the good points and which SEO problems on their website need to improve.

URLs optimization and remove IDs (numbers)

SEO Audit can help you create friendly, readable URLs without ID (redirect all old URLs to new URLs), check and detect duplicate URLs and create redirect for broken URLs.

Sitemap, RSS feed, Robots.txt file and social media SEO

• SEO Audit offers dynamic sitemap with pagination (that can handle large sitemap) and RSS feed without cronjob requirement and easy to customize.
  • Robots.txt file is customizable and automatically generated.
  • Easily optimize and share information through any social network with Open Graph

Automated customizable meta template

Automatically display meta title, meta description and meta keywords for each page without having to regenerate them.

Other features

• Webmaster tools
  • Ratings / Snippet
  • SEO breadcrumb
  • Import/export SEO data in 1-click
  • PrestaShop search engines and referrers
  • Detailed statistic charts on dashboard
  • Support multi-shop mode and multi-language

DOWNLOAD

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/seo-natural-search-engine-optimization/28279-seo-audit-best-seo-practices-2021-incredibly-good.html

If you have any question related to this PrestaShop SEO module, feel free to leave a comment or contact me, I'm always ready to answer you :D 

Edited by ets-soft
Update download link (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, dinesh badrukhiya said:

I have installed the module but after enabling remove id from url option front office not working. Too many redirects error. Mod rewrite, url rewriting and friendly url is enabled. Also regenerated htaccess file.

Hello,

Thank you so much for downloading and using our SEO Audit module. We're really sorry about the problem you encountered with while using our module.

To help our support staff check and solve your problem, please contact us via this link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=28279. Please send us a detail message that explain your website condition and give us the necessary information to access your site back office. Our support staff will start to check on your site after we receiving your info.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

My best regard.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I hope someone can help me! 

I'm having trouble setting up the urls so that I can also view the full subcategories url including the parent category. 

For our webshop we are using this module to create the friendly url however for the url subcategories I'm loosing the parent category, however when clicking through to the product page I do see the path 

For example I have these category and sub category: 

Main Category: weighted blankets  -- the url I get now: www.website.com/weighted-blankets

Subcategory: weights - the url I get now: www.website.com/weights (so loose the parent category on the url) --> I would like to display the url like: www.website.com/weighted-blankets/weights

Product: 6kg the url I get now: www.website.com/weighted-blankets/weights/6-kg

How can I set up the urls so that I dont loose the parent category

Thank for your help

Kyra

On 7/9/2020 at 3:47 AM, Kyra said:

I'm having trouble setting up the urls so that I can also view the full subcategories url including the parent category. 

For our webshop we are using this module to create the friendly url however for the url subcategories I'm loosing the parent category, however when clicking through to the product page I do see the path 

Main Category: weighted blankets  -- the url I get now: www.website.com/weighted-blankets

Subcategory: weights - the url I get now: www.website.com/weights (so loose the parent category on the url) --> I would like to display the url like: www.website.com/weighted-blankets/weights

Thank for your help

Kyra

Hello Kyra,

Thank you for using our SEO Audit module.

Regarding your question, PrestaShop doesn't support displaying parent category name in sub-category URL since this is not good for SEO. 

The trend of SEO is a short URL, if your parent category has a lot of sub-categories, it will take quite a time to scan and display the right URL structure and it will affect your page loading time. Therefore, it will be better if we maintain a short URL. Customers can still learn about your category structure through the breadcrumb or sidebar menu, etc. 

My best regard.

On 7/9/2020 at 3:47 AM, Kyra said:

Thank for your help

Kyra

Hello Kyra,

Thank you for using our SEO Audit module.

Regarding your question, PrestaShop doesn't support displaying parent category name in sub-category URL since this is not good for SEO. 

The trend of SEO is a short URL, if your parent category has a lot of sub-categories, it will take quite a time to scan and display the right URL structure and it will affect your page loading time. Therefore, it will be better if we maintain a short URL. Customers can still learn about your category structure through the breadcrumb or sidebar menu, etc. 

My best regard.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Great module, I would like to have an information before purchasing. Regarding the Meta Templates setting, I would like to build my product title as follows: Brand - Gender, title, Color (Where Gender and Color are 2 Product features). Are those "tags" supported by the module, especially the selection of product features?

Thanks in advance

10 hours ago, Jacopo Bruno said:

Great module, I would like to have an information before purchasing. Regarding the Meta Templates setting, I would like to build my product title as follows: Brand - Gender, title, Color (Where Gender and Color are 2 Product features). Are those "tags" supported by the module, especially the selection of product features?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Thank you for having interested in our SEO Audit module. Regarding your question, the current version of SEO Audit module is supporting the following tags for product's meta template: shop name, separator, product name, price, product category, summary

If you want to add more tags for meta template, we can create a custom project for you after you purchasing our module.

My best regard.

• 1 month later...

I installed the super speed + seo audit module and I have a problem, it's probably something simple.  When I enter the product page from my mobile, it opens in the desktop mode no mobile mode.  Where is the problem from?

12 hours ago, psaddicted said:

I installed the super speed + seo audit module and I have a problem, it's probably something simple.  When I enter the product page from my mobile, it opens in the desktop mode no mobile mode.  Where is the problem from?

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our SEO Audit and Super Speed modules. We're really sorry about the problem you encountered while using our modules.

Please contact us via PrestaShop Addons Marketplace (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=28279) with the necessary info (back-office login account, etc.). Our support staff will directly check on your site and solve your problem.

My best regard. 

Apparently I wrote on the forum, I wrote on the forum because there are other people in my situation and that's how they find and solve these problems. I see that forums are no longer for help, they are just to advertise your modules. I don't agree with that, I think it's easier to ask for money back and buy other modules. Modules that work perfectly for the first time

16 hours ago, psaddicted said:

Apparently I wrote on the forum, I wrote on the forum because there are other people in my situation and that's how they find and solve these problems. I see that forums are no longer for help, they are just to advertise your modules. I don't agree with that, I think it's easier to ask for money back and buy other modules. Modules that work perfectly for the first time

Hello,

Since you bought our modules, it's your privilege that you can require technical support from us. To protect your website info and to confirm your payment information about our modules, we need you to contact us via PrestaShop Addons Marketplace (where you purchased our modules). From PrestaShop Addons Marketplace, we can offer you the technical support service and you can keep an eye on the support process.

You can still leave your comment about our module on this forum. If the problem is simple and does not need to directly check on your site, we would happily answer you via this forum. However, for the problem that required our support staff to check on your website, we will have to ask for your information and it would be more secure if we contact each other via PrestaShop Addons Marketplace.

I hope you can be sympathetic with us.

My best regard.

• 3 months later...

As for removing the product IDs;
It seems like you have to change the product name if two or more items have the same product name.
What happens if I don't change the product name so they all are unique?

As default, a good approach to handle products that don't have a unique product name might be to add a number last in the url, i.e
www.shop.com/category/productname-1
www.shop.com/category/productname-2
And then you can go and chance the product names to a unique one if you don't like the above urls.

• 7 months later...
16 hours ago, hashtagcv said:

Please can you let us know where your module saves the sitemap files so we can check something in them?

Thank you 

Hello,

Our SEO Audit automatically generates a sitemap every time you request. It does not save sitemap into files. You can access the /sitemap.xml page and the web browser will allow you to download the file.

My best regard.