Bug in ps1.4.017 in BO Vouchers

ezakimak

This is in a fresh installation, create a voucher and give it a description ( in all possible languages )
Then use that voucher in an order , after placing the order , in BO the voucher description is modified
Ex. of a voucher description: 'VAST'
after the order is placed the voucher description is left to:
description[lang1] 'A'
description[lang2] 'S'
description[lang3] 'T'

has anybody solved this ?

regards

Hugh

• 4 weeks later...
I noticed today that your reported bug has been fixed
http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-1373

I'm using PS 1.4.0.17 which has this voucher description bug and I replaced ObjectModel.php file with PS version 1.4.1 and this issue was resolved, but now I got another issue: when I make order return and I make voucher for returning value automatically in order page in BO, the customer gets voucher with quantity of 0, so it cannot use it. In BO under vouchers there is quantity set to 1 and if I change it to 2, then voucher at customer account changes quantity to 1. Does anyone have any qlue how to fix this?? Or how to fix the voucher description issue in ObjectModel.php file v1.4.0.17? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed today that your reported bug has been fixed
http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-1373

I'm using PS 1.4.0.17 which has this voucher description bug and I replaced ObjectModel.php file with PS version 1.4.1 and this issue was resolved, but now I got another issue: when I make order return and I make voucher for returning value automatically in order page in BO, the customer gets voucher with quantity of 0, so it cannot use it. In BO under vouchers there is quantity set to 1 and if I change it to 2, then voucher at customer account changes quantity to 1. Does anyone have any qlue how to fix this?? Or how to fix the voucher description issue in ObjectModel.php file v1.4.0.17? Thank you!

Sorry, I have to bump :-I

• 2 weeks later...