Theme horor! B Kids Fashion Mega Store Community developer

jackye

Do not even think about buying this theme, or anything related to its developer in India, we all know that there is cheaper to pay a developer and that takes advantage of ADDONS.

I can only say, and credit everything that happened to those who need it with graphic proofs.
They do not provide support in Spanish as they sell before you pay the item, if not, in English, the "developer" and the ZEN Support service in India, and only via SKYPE.
The lack of customer service and the commitment to resolve the varied and multiple failures of the subject, are nonexistent until the moment they consider appropriate, they appeal to the time difference, 5 1/2 hours with Spain. In case, and we have already verified, that you make a review (like this one and it is the second one) NEGATIVE. They kindly urge you to modify it to give you an indescribable "help" with all the problems that exist, and when you have changed it to 5/5, they give you a straight ass.
Despite having paid ZEN annual support, in Addons, Addons Prestashop, as a trade leaves a lot to be desired, in case of claim, you are referred to the same developer, so you spend months circling like a top with no solutions.

Until you resort to paying for the service of an external developer, hopefully someone close gives you references, and you pay for it.

If someone requires real data and evidence of the situation so highly chaotic that I report, ask me without obligation.
[email protected]

• razaro changed the title to Theme horor! B Kids Fashion Mega Store Community developer